Paragliding in Nepal
For the thrill-seeker, paragliding in Nepal can be a truly fantastic and gratifying experience. As you glide over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungle with a great perspective of the mighty Himalayas, you will share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, and kites and share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, and kites. If you are a first-time flyer, don't panic; as you take off, the majesty of the Himalayan peaks and the stunning view of Pokhara city and village will soothe you into forgetting your fears. Our trip will end with us gliding alongside the lovely Phewa Lake before returning to the main office via the car that will be waiting for you at the takeoff point.
Paragliding in Nepal Outline Itinerary
|Day 01:||Pick up from the Hotel- Drive to the takeoff point and Drive Back|
Paragliding in Nepal Detail Itinerary Expand All
Day 1: Pick up from the Hotel- Drive to the takeoff point and Drive Back
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven or walked to the city office of paragliding. It will take 45 minutes to drive from the city office to the Sarangkot hill take-off. When you arrive at the take-off location of Sarangkot, you will be introduced to the tandem pilot, who will explain the experience to you. Prepare to take off; our flight will last approximately 25-30 minutes. You will be picked up and dropped off at the office after your paragliding. If you still have energy left for the day, you can go to your hotel or go sightseeing.
- Flying 25-30 mins in Tandem flights
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation (3-4 km radius from the lakeside)
- Photos and Video of the flight
What's Not Included ?
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal expenses
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but as this is an adventure sport, the weather condition mainly influences its timing.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 1 day before the start date of this experience.
If canceled because of the bad weather, first you will be offered a different date and if that does not suit you then only a full refund will be provided.
- If you want to learn to fly paragliding on your own, the paragliding learning course is also available. Just let us know if you are interested while you are in Nepal.
Paragliding in Nepal Departure dates and price
The given cost are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
Best Paragliding Experience
It was a fantastic experience paragliding with AAT; the pilots and crew they chose were extremely polite, and I definitely suggest this company for paragliding in Pokhara.- Ravi J. ( )