Nepal Tour from Bangladesh is a quick tour package created especially for Bangladeshis and those looking to visit Nepal for a brief period of time. This package includes the most well-known, naturally beautiful, and culturally diverse cities in Nepal. We are aware that the three main tourist destinations for visitors from Bangladesh are Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot. Therefore, these three diverse locations in Nepal are included in our Dhaka to Nepal vacation package’s single itinerary. Chandragiri Hill may be reached by cable car, which is a fantastic experience. Along with visiting temples and shrines, this brief tour will also explore a gorgeous, centuries-old town and the country’s oldest market. Few nations in the world are able to provide as many different adventure tourism packages as Nepal. Eight of the world’s 14 summits that rise above 8000 meters are in Nepal. It is the home of 1310 mountain peaks, including Sagarmatha (Mount Everest, 8848 meters), the highest mountain peak in the world.
- Discover Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- A luxurious journey to Pokhara with breathtaking views of the Himalayas, rivers, and villages
- Sarangkot Sunrise Tour and Pokhara Sightseeing (Fewa Lake Boating, Devi’s Fall, Gupteswor Cave, World Peace Stupa, and Seti River Gorge)
- Enjoy spectacular Bunjee Jumping, Ultra Flight, Zeep Ride, and Paragliding
- Chandragiri Hill Cable Ride and the Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
As you well aware, Nepal’s capital is Kathmandu. It consists of the historical destinations that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. such as the Bouddhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Each of them has particular qualities that make it stand out. So, this Nepal tour from Bangladesh itinerary has been updated to include one day of sightseeing in Kathmandu. The nation also provides an astounding variety of tourist sites and adventure experiences unlike anywhere else on the planet! Visitors can participate in the several annual festivals that are held all year long in a traditional manner to emphasize persisting customs and values. This short tour lasts about 3 days with the package of around $350 per person including breakfast.
Explore Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara:
An exploration of the historic city of Kathmandu is the first stop on the Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour, which is followed by a wonderful excursion to the lake city of Pokhara. With visits to various UNESCO World Heritage Sites dotted around the city, we will appreciate the cultural wonders and learn about historic Hindu and Buddhist treasures in the Kathmandu Valley during this seven-day tour. Visit Nagarkot next, a little community renowned for its spectacular Himalayan views. We explore the well-known Davis Fall, Shiva Cave, and many other natural and historical attractions in Pokhara. Also, pay a visit to Patan and Bhaktapur’s renowned durbar squares. Then you may enjoy the natural beauty of Pokhara’s Phewa Lake as you hike to the massive World Peace Pagoda. With the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges nearby, we also get to feel the mystique of the Himalayas while we are here. The cost of this private group tour ranges about $450 per person that lasts for 5-6 days.
Attractions in Nepal Tour:
The main draws in Nepal are the geographical wonders of the Himalayas, Hilly, and Terai with their diverse cultural, architectural, and topographical features. There are many other locations at various altitudes that offer different breathtaking experiences, including Everest base camp, Annapurna base camp, Pokhara, Lumbini, Upper Mustang, Chitwan National Park, Poon Hill, Tilicho Lake, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath stupa (Monkey Temple), and many more. However, the fact that there are numerous castes and dialects present throughout, along with a diverse range of cultural traditions and languages that carry incredible information, makes the trip much more alluring.
Best Time for Nepal Tour from Bangladesh:
In actuality, Nepal experiences four distinct seasons, including winter (December to February), spring (March to May), summer (June to August), and fall (September to November). However, the Terai and hilly regions are perfectly fine throughout the entire year while the Himalayan region is only acceptable in the spring and the fall. Remember that touring the Himalayas in the winter is incredibly challenging and complex, and exploring the terai and hills in the summer is definitely not a good idea. Instead, autumn and spring are the best times to plan a trip to any regions of Nepal.
Nepal Tourist Visa for Bangladeshi Citizen:
Bangladeshi nationals can obtain a Nepal visa at the airport. The typical length of the stay is one month. When applying for a Nepal visa on arrival, the applicant is not necessary to be present. There are a total of 5 documents needed to apply for a visa to Nepal upon arrival. Additionally, you can get advice from other travelers.
Nepal visa on arrival conditions for Bangladeshi citizens
- The On Arrival visa application process is incredibly quick and easy. During the busiest tourist season, you might anticipate some lines. Consider obtaining a visa in advance from a Nepalese diplomatic mission stationed overseas if you want to avoid those lines.
- Tourist visas are “ON Arrival” visas. They have several Reentry facilities. The only type of entry visa for Nepal is a “Tourist Visa On Arrival.”
- Fill out the “Arrival Card” before going to the immigration desk to get your passport, payment receipts, and online form processed for visas.
Requisite paperwork for a tourist visa for Nepal
- Form for Visa Application, filled out application for Nepal
- The passport photo must not be more than six months old.
- All international visitors to Nepal must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result on their health documentation. The negative PCR test results must be provided no later than 72 hours before to departure.
- The COVID-19 immunization document is required for visitors to Nepal. At least 14 days prior to departure is required for the final dose of the vaccine.
- Original Bangladeshi passport or travel document having at least 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel and at least 2 blank visa pages.